Short answer: YES.
1. The products? Yes, they actually work. Now, I'm going to give you the whole, "Everyone is different and will see different results," spiel because it's true. No two people will see the exact same results within the exact same time frame. That's common sense. I know I was SUPER skeptical about the company for YEARS. However, after seeing more and more friends become successful with ItWorks, I decided to give it a shot.
I tried one wrap. ONE. That's what got me hooked. My arms are and always have been beasts. I like to pretend it's because I'm stronger than I am, but the reality is I'm just a really thick girl. I'm OK with it, but my arms bug me. Even when I was much thinner, my arms refused to budge. I figured the wraps would be put to the test with my arms as their opponents, so I cut a wrap in half and applied a side to each.
These pictures are not pretty. I'm not flexing at all and was careful to replicate the same exact pose in the second picture. Aside from cropping to fit the collage, the images are not edited in any way. You may not see the changes as much as I do, but TRUST me, they're there. Look closely at the underside of my arm. There are uneven droops all along the bottom. In the "after" picture, the underside is more consistent. The bulgy droops are gone. My skin is definitely smoother and more toned. This is just with one wrap; I can't wait to see what happens when I do a full treatment. :)
More importantly, I'm motivated now to make changes to my lifestyle. Since wrapping 2 weeks ago, I have been eating a healthier diet and exercising more. I've actually lost 9 lbs since this first wrap. The wraps aren't weight loss products; they're skin toning treatments, but I am losing weight because the wraps have given me the boost I need to get started.
So What Exactly Do The Wraps Do?
- Tone, smooth, and soften your skin
- Break up and remove the toxins in your body
- Continue to work for 72 hours
What Should I Know Before Trying Them?
- A full treatment is 4 wraps (1 box). It may take a few wraps before you see the results you want.
- You wouldn't go tanning and expect to be tan after one session. You need a few under your belt. You'll see those base results, and then you'll keep refining as you go! :)
- Wait 72 hours between wraps.
- You need to DRINK WATER while wrapping and for a few days after.
- You're trying to flush out those toxins, so you need to drink tons of water while you wrap and then try to drink half of your body weight in water for the next couple of days.
- Apply the wrap with the lotion side down!
- You need to make sure you securely apply your wrap to your skin.
- Cover with FabWrap; Saran Wrap; an Ace Bandage; etc.
- Leave it on for at least 45 minutes (longer if you desire).
- Once you get started, you'll start to feel a tingling sensation. That means it's working! :)
- Rub the remaining lotion into your skin when you're finished.
Don't forget to take before and after pictures! You may not see the results in person. The photos don't lie!
By the way, my mom is currently testing our Lip and Eye cream and is seeing visible wrinkle reduction around her upper lip and around her eyes. :) I'm not posting her face all over the internet, but if you want to see her results, send me a fb message or contact me at itworkswithjj@gmail .com! If you want to go ahead and browse the products, check out my website.
The other parts of this question/answer have to do with becoming a distributor. Does it really pay off to be a distributor? I'll address that in a follow-up post! :)
Update: Right after I posted this, a leader in my team shared these results! These are NOT mine, but they're too amazing not to share! These are her results after 2 wraps. TWO wraps!