Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fatspiration Tip #1

I have tons of mommy topics in my mind that I would like to write about, but at the moment, I'm consumed with my newest attempt at losing weight, getting healthy, and feeling better about myself.  It is Day 4, and I'm doing pretty well.  I already feel so much better and have more energy.  I'm sticking to my points (WW) and have been spending time on my elliptical every day.  Again, this is only Day 4, but I feel good about this. 

I do have moments of weakness, and I really do think about food most of the day.  However, when I feel I might give in, I stare at my FAT picture. 

Fatspiration Tip #1:

Take a FAT picture!  FAT = Finally Acknowledging the Truth.  

If anyone else out there is trying to shed some pounds and is actually serious about it, I strongly suggest taking a FAT picture.
  1. Change into an outfit that fits your body.  Don't try to cover your flab with baggy clothing.  Find a pair of leggings or shorts and top it with a tank top or sports bra. 
  2. Set up a camera with a self timer or have someone prepare to take your picture.  Make sure the camera catches your entire body.  Don't try to crop out the spare tire or thunder thighs.  :-)
  3. Pose!
  4. Display the picture on your refrigerator, cabinet, or wherever it will give you the most inspiration. 
Not only will this keep you motivated but you'll have a "before" picture as a reminder of all of your hard work once you lose the weight.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I really hate seeing myself in pictures, but it needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete