Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Healthy, AMAZING Recipes... In LOVE With This Site

My Weight Watchers journey is progressing well, and I think I've finally learned to cook.  That helps.  However, I've been repeating many of the same recipes, and they're starting to feel a bit monotonous.  In an effort to find new recipe ideas, I stumbled upon Gina's Skinny Recipes at SkinnyTaste.com.  I am so excited about this site and want to share.

Each recipe is presented with step-by-step instructions and pictures demonstrating what each step should look like.  This is AWESOME as I am not a natural in the kitchen.  Plus, all of the Points+ values are already calculated!  Even if you're not doing Weight Watchers, you can still plan these healthy meals into your daily routine.  All of the nutritional information is provided as well.  =)

I couldn't have found this website at a better time.  My husband's grandfather is visiting in a few days, and I've been racking my brain about dinner options.  I want to continue to cook healthy food, but I also need really good recipes that everyone will like.  I am definitely picking through these Skinny Recipes with a fine-tooth comb.

If you're looking to change up your recipe box and wanting to try some healthier options, check out this site.  :-)  You will not be disappointed.

Just a couple of examples:

Sweet Light Angel Food Cupcakes

Chicken Rollatini with Prosciutto and Cheese

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her site!! Just thinking about it makes me want to start weight watchers again... if only I could cook! :)

    ReplyDelete