Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

FATspiration Tip #2

Keep pushing yourself!

This is my second week of eating healthier and exercising regularly.  I must be perfectly honest.  It's different this time.  I've started thousands of diets, and I usually don't make it through the first week.  I don't know why I've suddenly developed will power, but I have.

There are tough days, but I think that's what makes WW a good program for me.  If I need to indulge in a sweet treat, I can.  I'm training myself to think about it first though.  Sure, I would rather eat chocolate all day than fruit and veggies, but are the points worth it?  For me?  Right now?  No.

This brings me (again) to my second FATspiration tip.

KEEP PUSHING YOURSELF!  Don't give up.  Make yourself get up off your rear end and exercise.  Make yourself experiment with food until you find healthier options you can actually enjoy.  Yes, it's hard, but it gets easier.  If you get past the 3rd day, you can keep going.  You may not want to, but you can.  :-)

FATspiration Tip #1

No comments:

Post a Comment